Delegates / Who Should Attend
An innovative new b2b conference for the serviced apartment, branded residences, aparthotels and corporate housing sector. Serviced Apartment Summit MEA is designed to bring together leaders from across this fascinating and growing sector of the real estate industry to learn, share best practice and map the future.
As well as numerous opportunities to network with owners, operators, investors, buyers and sellers in the market, there is an action packed agenda to help you engage, discover and learn how to incorporate cutting edge business practices into your organisation to drive your business forward.
Click here to view the final delegate list for our 2015 Serviced Apartment Summit MEA.
- Serviced apartment, branded residence and corporate housing operators
- Serviced apartment, branded residence and corporate housing developers
- Extended stay hotel operators and developers
- Corporate and HNWI hospitality and real estate investors
- Bankers, private equity funds and other lenders
- Advisory and consultancy specialists
- Real estate brokers
- Real estate support services
- Corporate travel buyers
- Short-term rental companies
- Travel management companies
- Suppliers / Service providers
Attending an industry conference and exhibition for the first time can be a bit daunting and we want you to make the most of your time with us. IHM have arranged some enhancements to fully welcome you into to the conference community and enable you to meet one another along with key individuals within the sector including the advisory board, the Serviced Apartment News team and other members:
Our branded residences tours, speed business card swap and opening night reception are great opportunities to meet and network prior to the full day conference and exhibition the following day.
We’ve also put together some handy hints and tips to ensure you make the most of your first conference:
• Register early to catch our Early Bird offer and ensure you secure accommodation at one of our recommended hotels.
• Keep an eye on the conference schedule timings on the run up to the event as these are subject to change.
• Take a look at the exhibitors attending in advance, and schedule pre – arranged appointments to use your time effectively.
• Follow the conference #sasmea twitter feed to keep engaged pre / during and post the event.
• Take a look at the speakers' profiles and LinkedIn for more background – it’s a great way to put a name to a face in advance.
• Wear comfortable shoes!
• Remember your business cards as there are lots of opportunities for networking.